Today, Jiu Jun recommends several dishes suitable for spring use.
1. Leek box
Ingredients: flour, leek, salt, cooked oil, chicken essence, eggs, fungus.
1. Wash the leeks clean, two eggs into the bowl, dry the fungus early in the hair for two hours to wash and clean.
2. Take a spoonful of salt and half a spoonful of oil in the flour in the pot, then add boiling water and mix into a cotton wool.
3. Knead flour into dough and wrap it in plastic wrap to wake up for ten minutes.
4. Minced leeks, minced edible fungus, and eggs sprinkled into liquid.
5. Put the oil in the pan and heat it up. Pour the egg into the pan and saute for two minutes.
6. Put the eggs, minced chives and fungus together in the basin, add oil and mix well.
7. Add a teaspoon of salt and chicken essence to the pot and mix well.
8. Wake up the dough and knead it into long strips, then make a small medicine, and rub it into a ball with both hands.
9. Press it into a flat circle with your hands, and then roll it into a dumpling skin with a rolling pin.
10. Put the dumpling skin on the chopping board, scoop a spoonful of leek filling with a spoon, and wrap it in the dough.
11. Put the oil in the pan and heat it, put the leek box in the pan and fry it, set it on low heat until it is set on one side.
Second, stir-fried bean sprouts
Ingredients: 250 grams of mung bean sprouts, 5 grams of salt, an appropriate amount of red pepper, 6 grams of oil, and an appropriate amount of MSG.
1. Clean the bean sprouts, put oil in the pot and add red pepper, then pour the bean sprouts.
2. Stir fry non-stop, stir for two minutes, add salt and stir well.
3. Join soy sauce.
4. Fry until the bean sprouts are cooked and add MSG.
5. Stir fry evenly and fry well.
3. Fried pork with lettuce
Ingredients, one lettuce, 100 grams of lean meat, 2 cloves of garlic, proper amount of red pepper, proper amount of flour, proper amount of oil, proper amount of ginger, suitable amount of salt, suitable amount of chicken essence
1. Peel and wash lettuce slices.
2. Shred the lean meat with a little raw powder, salt and chicken pickle.
3. Slice the garlic, shred the red pepper and ginger and set aside.
4. Put the right amount of oil in the clean pot and marinate the thinly shredded pork.
5. Add garlic and fragrant, then add lettuce shreds and red pepper to stir fry, add the appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence, sprinkle the appropriate amount of water and stir it out quickly.
4. Shepherd's purse dumplings
Ingredients: 500g flour, 150g wild shepherd's purse, 300g pork filling, a little sugar, a spoonful of soy sauce, an appropriate amount of starch and a little pepper.
1. Add appropriate amount of water and flour into the dough and set aside.
2. Mincemeat + appropriate amount of sugar, salt, soy sauce, starch, pepper, stir clockwise, then add shepherd's purse stuffing, mix well.
3. Drive the dough into dough.
4. Wrap into dumplings and let the water boil into the pot.
5. After the water boils, add cold water to stir and repeat three times.